The P&L Motorsports Subaru EJ Top Feed Fuel Rails are a replacement rail set which allow increased fuel flow to the injectors and through the fuel system as a whole. In addition to increasing flow, the fuel rails allow for AN fittings and lines to be used in the engine bay.
These P&L top feed fuel rails fit directly to the top feed TGV housing on the intake manifold, but will require a housing swap for any vehicle which came with side feed TGV housings from the factory. We include a 3/8″ NPT port on the underside of each rail to allow for the addition of a fuel pulse damper or a secondary fuel pressure gauge sensor.
Unlike other fuel rail kits on the market, we include -6 AN fuel line fittings at no additional cost, or -8 AN fuel line fittings for a reasonable upgrade price. We recommend adding our Fuel Pressure Regulator and Fuel Lines Kit to the rails to complete your system and make it a direct plug and play installation. Adding a set of our TGV Delete Housings can complete the install!
- Ported Rail Diameter for Increased Fuel Flow to Engine
- Designed for Optimal Fuel Delivery
- -6 AN or -8 AN Line Size Compatible
- 3/8″ NPT Underside Ports
- -8 AN Straight Cut O-Ring Rail Inlet and Outlet Ports
- Fully Ethanol (e85) Compatible
- CNC Billet Aluminum Construction
- Direct Bolt On Installation
- One Pair of CNC Machined Top Feed Fuel Rails
- Four (4) Mounting Bolts for Installation
- Two (2) 3/8″ NPT Plugs
- Four (4) -6 AN or -8 AN Line Fittings
- Orange Anodized w/ -6 AN Fittings (PL-SUB316R)
- Orange Anodized w/ -8 AN Fittings (PL-SUB317R)
- 07+ Subaru STI
- 04-06 Subaru STI (Requires Top Feed TGV Housings)
- 02-14 Subaru WRX
Designed, Machined, and Assembled in the USA